Staying on top of the game is a challenge for business owners. Having a stunning website with a lot of internet jargon does not guarantee traffic. To garner a respectable amount of traffic you need the services of a good SEO agency. But how do you filter a good agency from the bad ones?
Here are five red flags that will help you identify a mediocre SEO agency.
1. Inconsistent or poor results: The reason you’ve hired an SEO agency is to generate traffic and improve the visibility of your website. For any good website, traffic builds gradually. If you do not see positive results over a period, it means that the agency isn’t competent enough to deliver. If you see results very quickly, then the company may be using “black hat” techniques which could result in hefty penalties from search engines.
2. Lack of knowledge about SEO: Believe it or not, many companies that advertise about SEO have little to no knowledge about it. Even a top agency for SEO in Singapore may be unaware of overcoming issues such as a drop in organic traffic, a decline in page rank etc. and improve results. Question them as much as you can and, once satisfied, proceed to employ their services.
3. They do not communicate: The SEO agency should be able to explain its working practices clearly and show regular audit reports. They should provide a detailed account of the kind of links they’re building. In addition, every little change and update to the site must be informed and documented. If your SEO hire fails to do any of these, then it’s time you start looking for a new one.
4. They do not suggest improvements: The agency should ask questions and, in turn, answer questions that will help in achieving your SEO goals effectively. A bad SEO agency will only provide a few link-backs and expect results. They put in minimal effort and bombard you with unnecessary jargon. They are more interested in working in confidentiality than as a team. This should put you on high alert against the agency.
5. You incur huge penalties: A Google penalty is imposed on websites that do not adhere to fair practices in web design. A penalty may cost your site its ranking which will result in a drop in traffic. If the SEO agency has used black-hat SEO techniques to manipulate web results, then be prepared to face a penalty that may cost you a considerable loss in business.
Thus, if you want to choose the best digital agency in Singapore ensure that they do not exhibit these characteristics. Good SEO agencies are upfront about their practices and communicate regularly with you. This builds a healthy relationship which is beneficial to both parties and leads to a lasting association.
Facebook marketing refers to a number of strategies employed to increase popularity of a brand and the sale of products and services. It involves posting company updates, blogs, articles, images and videos on a company Facebook page. One needs to identify best strategies among many available for use
Facebook has gained popularity as a marketing tool today because it attracts a huge audience in now reaching about 1.04 billion of daily active users. However, Facebook marketing goes beyond creating a Facebook page. Below are five ways through which you can reach your target audience on Facebook faster and easily.
1. Create a goal
It is hard to get any results without having a target for your Facebook marketing in Singapore. A goal helps to focus your time and resources to helpful campaigns that yield appropriate results. Goals include the number of new likes or visitors you want to get in a given month. While creating a goal, research for Facebook marketing strategies that can help you reach where you want to go.
2. Make your Facebook page impressive and include clear information
Facebook page is the front of your online social shop. Make sure to include attractive cover photos and profile images every time. In addition, provide useful details such as your company website, contacts and directions to your physical shop so anyone interested can find them easily.
3. Quality of posting
First, consider posting a variety of content. Images, videos, into graphics and articles are considerable. However, ensure that each of these posts provide valuable content to your users. This includes how the products and services can actually help them in their day to day life and exactly what benefits they hope to get or what actions they should take. That said, you could try strategies such as introducing freebies on the page to boost audience.
Videos and content that is relevant to your niche will go a long way in helping your Facebook marketing goals. Otherwise, you might get irrelevant traffic that only ties your resources, yields high bounces to the web pages, and converts poorly. Make sure to avoid becoming monotonous.
4. Consider Facebook Ads and promotion of posts
This one can render quicker results than the natural methods of looking for more audience and popularity on Facebook. You pay to promote your posts or place ads on the social network.
5. Use Facebook Analytics
This will help you understand how many new likes you get in a week, which posts were popular in a given period of time, and this helps you focus your campaigns for better results next time. For instance you can increase the number of posts that are more popular among your audience.
There are a number of strategies you can try for facebook marketing in Singapore and which will help increase popularity of your brand as well as earn more sales. It can also earn you more relevant visitors on your website, which certainly improves your ranking on search engines.